Just a few reminders for tomorrow.
- Please bring a packed lunch in a bag that you are able to carry. There will be no where to store bags so they will stay with us all morning.
- Make sure you bring a drink with you.
- The weather looks lovely for tomorrow but it may be worth bringing a waterproof coat just in case as we will be outside until we go into the pavilion for the performance at 10:50am.
- There are lots of free activities that the pupils will be able to participate in while we are there. There are also stalls so if you wish you may send a maximum of £10 spending money in a purse or wallet. Any money sent in will be the responsibility of the pupils to look after.
- We are leaving at 9am sharp so please make sure that you are in school ready to leave by this time.
We are really looking forward to the trip, it is always a really enjoyable morning. See you all tomorrow.