News: Sports Day

We have been keeping a very close eye on the weather forecast for sports day tomorrow.  The field is currently very wet due to the recent rainfall and having looked at the forecast for tomorrow, it has given heavy rain and showers.  We have, therefore, decided to postpone sports day until Wednesday 22nd May.  As you can appreciate, this is always a difficult decision, but we want to give you as much notice as we possibly can in order for you to change you plans should you need to.
Fingers crossed the sun will come out, dry the field and we will be able to run it next week.
Thank you for your understand, Mrs Booth