Bore da, I hope everyone is well. Here is the work for the start of the week. Firstly, I would like you to log onto Abacus as I have set a Maths game. Once you have completed this, please start your leaflet.
- Put the title Snowdon on the front.
- Write an introduction on the cover explaining what the purpose of the leaflet is, what will be included.
- Also, on the front, explain where Snowdon is.
- Inside the leaflet, include what are the physical features e.g. what does it look like. You can perhaps draw a picture too. Please also include about any special features such as flowers or wildlife.
- On the back, find out about the local attractions – the Snowdon Railway, Electric Mountain or the Slate Museum.
- Please ensure that you fill all the spaces on the page, mainly with facts and one or two pictures.
- Remember to check the meini prawf llwyddiant (success criteria).
I will update more on Wednesday.
Mrs R. Hodkinson
St Mary’s Church in Wales