Bore da pawb. I hope all of you are ok and have enjoyed the sunshine last week. We will be starting our new Class Reader this week, you won’t need a copy of it and I will be reading it to you and sharing text.
Tasks on Google Classroom
- Maths – finding the volume of 3-d shapes. I have set different tasks for gwyrdd, porffor and oren.
- Class Reader – I have included a picture of the front cover and blurb for ‘Friend or Foe’ by Michael Morpurgo. Please write your predictions for the story.
- History – Write a timeline of events for World War Two, including at least 10 events in order.
- Cymraeg – Use the ‘mat iaith’ to recap giving information about yourselves.
- Remember I sent Joe Wicks exercises before half term, perhaps you could continue with these this week.
Keep your projects safe at home for now. Remember, myself, Mrs Leighton and Mrs Bateman are here to help with your work.
Missing you all.
Mrs Hodkinson, Mrs Bateman and Mrs Leighton