We have had the best start to a new week. The children have not stopped smiling all day and have been very enthusiastic about their work.
The class are looking forward to making their bread rolls. So far in our bread mini topic we have:
– researched bread in the bible
– tasted and compared a variety of bread
– collected data and created a bar chart and pie chart showing year 5’s preferences
– generated design ideas for their own bread rolls
– made a detailed final plan
So next we will be making their bread rolls before evaluating them and finding out about bread from around the world.
Thank you for returning any missing reading diaries. They will be sent home again ready for the Easter break. I have also sent home some work from our English lesson today for the children to practise at home before Friday’s lesson.
Could pupils please come to school in clothes appropriate for PE on Thursday? Thank you
I would like to thank parents again for your continued support, and the children for their positivity and hard work.
Miss Harper and Mrs Edwards