I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
This week is values week.
Activities I will be teaching include….
- Doing a range of fun/ exciting work linked to the value: honesty! (Thursday)
- In Science we will be learning which part of a plant different fruits/ vegetables come from.
- In Class Reader we will be reading Chapter’s 9 and 10 of Charlotte’s Web.
- In Welsh we will continue to familiarise ourselves with the names of the different prepositions.
- Looking at photo frame examples in D.T, ready to make our own over the next few weeks.
Well done to those who managed to play any of the maths games I put on Google Classroom. The skills you have gained from playing these will definitely help you in future lessons!
Can I remind you all, if possible, to bring your home-reader book into school tomorrow. Don’t worry if you haven’t finished it, Mrs Cheetham and I would still like to see it.
See you tomorrow!