I hope everybody had a fantastic, relaxing Christmas break!
Here’s a summary of this week’s lessons:
Ongoing topic: Our local area.
- Expressive Arts – Drawing a picture in the style of a Welsh artist.
- Health & Wellbeing – Making a poster with a way to make our village safer.
- Humanities – Virtual tour around Ruabon/ choosing one particular landmark to find out more about and preparing for an oral presentation (in groups) where they make its case to be one of the seven wonders of Ruabon!
- Maths – Making 100/ Adding using place value recap.
- Welsh – Asking each other about pets in Welsh and recording answers via a bar graph.
- R.E – Researching meaning of church terminology (altar, pulpit, etc).
As before, P.E will be happening on a Friday and pupils are to come in their kits.
I can’t wait to see you all for another exciting week 🙂
Mr Steele and Miss Powell