Good morning Blwyddyn 3! I hope that you are all staying safe and enjoying your time learning at home. It has been lovely to see the work that some of you have already done on purple mash.
Here are my suggestions for activities you could do during the rest of this week.
1. Activity 3 – Riddle writing. Choose and object, describe it by writing clues and end with ‘What am I?’ If you like, you could use email on purple mash to send me some of your riddles and I will see if I can guess the correct answers!
2. Activity 6 – rehearse telling the time. Try using clocks around your home.
3. Activity 7 – email activity. This can be done either on purple mash or Hwb.
4. Active learn maths activity all about 3d shapes.
5. Purple mash 2Dos – ‘All about Boudicca’ and a coding activity ‘Princess and the frog.’
I will post again on Monday next week. Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend. 😁