We have had a lovely week this week! We took part in Astronaut Training on Monday and as you can see from the photos we had lots of fun. In literacy, we have written our own space stories using the characters we created. Some of us even tried to write our stories on Hwb. In expressive arts, we used the musical instruments to create a piece of music to resemble a rocket taking off and flying through space.
Next week, we will be taking part in Internet Safety day. We will be researching and creating videos about famous astronauts and we will be creating our own version of Van Gogh’s Starry Night.
I have explained to the children about homework this week and showed them where to find it.
- Using the active learn bookmarks search for the website Active learn Primary.
- Log in using the log on details on the book mark.
- When logged on, on the home page there should be a red notification under ‘My Stuff’
- The game should be there for the children to play. ‘Sea Shack Smash’
- Please feel free to play as much or as little as you want.
Please remember Book bags and Muddy Monday on Monday
Have a lovely weekend
Mrs Thomas and Mrs Williams