Hello book bags have come home today. Please do not return them until Monday now.
Thank you to those of you who managed to complete the homework last week either on TopMarks or on Abacus.
Homework this week is to continue practising your number recognition and counting. You can think of your own way to do this but here are some ideas of what you could do….
- Maybe you would like to make a number line, how high can you go?
- You could write your own number flashcards
- You could match the correct amount of objects to a matching number card (4 crayons to the number 4)
- You could create your own 100 square
- You could even find out the ages of people in your family and have a go at writing those numbers.
I will set up an assignment on google classroom for you to post photos of your activity what ever it may be.
Please remember it is PE tomorrow so come to school dressed ready for it.
Thank you Miss Hughes